Environmental Reasons for Rain Gardens
- Reduce the amount of pollutants that wash into lakes, streams, ponds and wetlands.
- Help sustain adequate stream flow during dry spells through infiltration and recharge.
- Enhance the beauty of your yard and the neighborhood.
- Help protect communities from flooding and drainage problems.
- Reduce the need for costly municipal stormwater treatment structures.
How To Videos:
Rain Garden Maintenance
Digging your Rain Garden
Plant Selection and Layout
Rain Garden Placement