Join us for this important conference. Come see what local communities and organizations are doing to address major challenges.
Light breakfast & lunch will be served. Event flyer and agenda here!
- Expert Science Forecasts for Climate Changes in Our Region.
- Dealing with High and Low Water. Culvert Design for Floods and Fish Passage.
- Keeping Stormwater Away from Our Rivers & Streams.
- Reoccurring Drought & Low Stream Flows in a Local Basin.
- Farms: Need for More Water Storage and Other Options.
- Fish: Facing Thermal Woes and Low Flows. Can They Be Saved?
- Who Can Help Connecticut Cope? Resources and Funding Available.